Links AWAY From Us
Here are some sites we think are funny and/or entertaining. They are inspiration for All Too Flat because they are funny sites made by funny people, which is basically our goal.
Links To Us
Thanks to everyone who thought ATF was worth linking to! Unfortunately, we can't get you all in here, but we wanted to list some of the more exciting ones. Some of the "Site of the Day" or headline news articles links are gone, so if you find a broken one, let us know
and we'll put up a local copy.
- The "reflective" mood at Wild Mood Swings.
- Cool Site in the DMOZ directory (May 27, 2003).
- Slashdot. Again. Sigh. (September 12, 2002)
- Slashdot Japan. Again. Sigh. (September 9, 2002)
- We made Yahoo! news in the UK. The article was reprinted in ZDnet in the UK. And we made Yahoo! News in France too. (September 12, 2002)
- Here are some nice (I assume) articles about us from the Netherlands, Finland, Denmark (here's another and another), the Czech Republic, Brazil (and another), Portugal, Korea, Spain (and another), Norway, Slovenia, Macedonia, Italy (here's another and another), Hungary (and another), Croatia/Hrvatska, Japan, Switzerland, New Zealand, Poland, Taiwan and Germany (note: all articles are from September 8-12th, 2002) Interestingly enough, and as you might expect, we weren't on a single news source in China.
- This is pretty huge: We were on the C-net news wire (September 9th, 2002), so you can find copies of this article all over the place: News.com, ZDnet, NY Times, Netscape News, and translated in France, Belgium, Taiwan the Netherlands, Australia and Japan.
- We were in The Tech Report (a link to New Scientist) (Sept 6, 2002)
- Aamulehti, the 2nd largest newspaper in Finland (small 144KB | large 427KB) -- thanks to Mikael Muurinen for the pic. (September 9th, 2002)
- This is just a message board (which we don't usually post on this page), but we were excited to get a lot of hits from Sao Tome and Principe (.st)
- Slashdot! (September 12, 2002)
- NewScientist.com article on ATF being one of the few ways through the Great Firewall of China! (September 2, 2002)
- Yahoo Picks! (Pick of the Day - July 20, 2002)
- User Friendly (Link of the Day AND of the Week!)
- TechTV (On TV! Site of the Night July 12, 2002)
- View the clip! AVI (5.7MB) | Real (1.6MB)
- Note: the Real video is way better than the AVI. I guess that's compression for you.
- The Abercrombie and Fitch quarterly magalog (say that three times fast) mentions us in their Back to School issue 2002! (100k image)
- PC World (Random Article)
- St. Petersburg Times (In the Newspaper! July 15, 2002)
- Slashdot (Japan - July 11th, 2002)
- Seven Wonders (Site of the Week - July 29th, 2002)
- The Court of the Crisco Bandit
- Open Directory Project /Recreation/Humor/Useless Pages/
- PC Mike (Site of the day - August 7, 2002, on the radio too! Detroit 1270AM)